Thursday, July 21, 2011

Not so wordless Thursday?

I missed “Wordless Wednesday”, so here are a few recent pictures…accompanied only with a few words :)

Charlotte asked Jon to bring her “Cindy shoes” from home, and he happily obliged…here she is in her high heels (that light up!)

IMG00116-20110720-1658

Henry is getting to be a real walker now…if he starts off from a steady upright position, he can go 6-10 steps!  Here he was walking across the living room (don’t mind the blur…it was a camera phone pic).

IMG02034-20110721-1136

Zip line at gymnastics class!

IMG01967-20110718-0935

Another child prodigy, what can I say? :)

IMG02033-20110721-1135

Our little ham posing for the camera with her silly scrunchy face…I should also note that she picked out her own outfit (I don’t want credit for that one!)

IMG02018-20110721-0824

The honey badger taking it upon himself to move Mamie & Poppy’s living room furniture clear across the room!

IMG02038-20110721-1141

The kids playing hide and seek…Charlotte goes in the same hiding spot, Henry sits right there waiting, then he “finds” her, she yells “boo”…and they repeat 16+ times, hysterically laughing :)

IMG02042-20110721-1145

Good night!

Xoxoxoxo

0 comments: