Ahh, it's always interesting when we decide to go see Santa haha...not surprisingly, Charlotte is always gung ho and always cooperative. Henry is a wild card, as usual...he was fine with Santa last year, but he still is super weary of any characters (or anyone/anything where he can't see their eyes haha). So we never really know what he's going to do. Eloise is, also not surprisingly, not a fan haha. Good times!!!
All smiles while waiting on line...so cute
Here comes Santa and Mrs. Claus!
When it was our turn, Charlotte was the only one who went up willingly...
The next sequence of pictures tells the story haha...Henry had to be coerced/pulled into the picture. Meanwhile, Eloise just screamed bloody murder!
Santa Experience 2015--priceless!!!
(I feel like I should clarify that I took all of these pics in a 1-2 min timeframe--I didn't make Eloise suffer for very long haha)
And just for fun, here is our Santa pic from last year :)
Ho ho ho!!!!
Xoxoxo




0 comments:
Post a Comment