Not quite sure how it happened, but our baby girl is already 11 months old!!!! Unbelievable.
At 11 months old, she's babbling a lot, eating everything (except the high-allergy foods), and is into everything...she climbs, cruises all over, and can stand for about 20-30 seconds (until she realizes she is standing, and then falls haha). She adores her brother and sister, and her favorite time of day is after dinner and bath when all of the kids play in the living room.
She's currently 19lbs 14oz. I know because I had to take her to the doctor because she's been so fussy and unbelievably congested...the doc said she was fine, just getting her top 4 teeth at the same time. Ow! That would explain it :). But she was 19lbs at around 9.5 months I think, so her weight gain has slowed a bit since she's been on the move haha. It's also gotten nearly impossible to take a picture because she never stays still. But I did my best :)
Here are pics from her 11 month photo shoot!
A rare smile from our teething baby :(
This was more typical...poor thing!
Her big brother trying to cheer her up...
Cheese face!
Sweet love :)
And here is Charlotte wearing the same jacket 6 years ago!
Sisters :)
And Charlotte wearing the jacket now...totally normal, right? Haha
Xoxoxo




























0 comments:
Post a Comment