Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sick kids don't really make for a happy Valentine's Day, or a happy start to February break, but we made the best of it! :)

Goodies for my babies!

Apparently, Charlotte knew we were going to get them gifts haha
 
Too cute :)
 
And there are really no words for this. I just can't even begin...although I do like Henry's moves at the end haha
 
 
She just wants the wet ones!
Eloise's face in this series of pics is just hysterical
We needed to lose the weak link!
Try, try again
What is her deal?!!!
Maybe she will be more comfy on the couch?
Not quite

But she's happy when mommy picks her up (don't mind the no make-up, exhausted look I've got going...it's already been a VERY long winter!!!)

Kisses for Mamie
Enjoying the snowy weather!!!
Totally safe, right? Haha

Hope everyone had a great day bundled up with the ones you love! :)

 

Xoxoxo

 

0 comments: