So thankful this year…sometimes I look around at my family, and cannot believe that I am the one who gets to take care of them and love them every day. So very blessed.
Here are some pics of our Thanksgiving activities...
Eloise wearing the hat Henry made at school…and trying to grab the fish out of the tank haha
There he is…Chief Soaring Eagle in all his regalia!!! :)
My attempt at turkey cupcakes…my mom said they looked more like aardvarks haha
The night before Thanksgiving the kids were all decked out in their holiday pajamas, so I decided to attempt to take a pictures of the kiddies…let's just say that it wasn't all that successful!!! :)
Girls looking okay...
Eloise won't get her hands out of her mouth, but not that bad...
Then I asked Henry to come in, and he FINALLY agreed...
Okay, not too bad with Charlotte & Henry...
Cutie pies
So then I added Eloise…she wasn't exactly a happy camper, and that's putting it nicely haha. This series of pictures is just hilarious :)
Love how she's looking at Henry…can't say I blame her! :)
And if this doesn't scream "Thanksgiving photo", I'm not sure what does! :)
Once the pressure of the perfect kiddie picture was removed, she was as happy as a clam again! :) Love how her hand is pulling at her ear…she does that whenever she is tired and wants to go to sleep.
Posing with Mamie on Thanksgiving morning because they were so color coordinated :)
Kisses!
A brief moment where they weren't fighting haha
Eloise in her Thanksgiving best :)
Such a sweet heart
Henry wasn't cooperating (surprise, surprise), but we tried to get a picture of Charlotte & Eloise…not so easy with a squirmy baby haha
And just because it is fun, here is a picture of Charlotte wearing the dress Eloise was wearing…the only difference was that Charlotte wore it on Christmas, and our little chubby baby wore it on Thanksgiving because she is much bigger than her older sister :)
Attempting a family picture…really not sure why we bother anymore
Our little butterball turkey!!!! Love her so much :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment